Sladden Engineering Current News
- 2017 Starting construction on new high capacity concrete batch plant for National Ready Mix in the City of Vernon.
- 2017 Nearing completion of Marriott Autograph Collection Hotel – El Paseo, Palm Desert, California.
- 2017 Nearing completion of State Route 91 West bound off ramp at Beach Boulevard, Buena Park, California.
- 2017 Starting construction of SilverRock Resort in La Quinta, California. Montage and Pendry Brand Hotels & Golf Course Realignment project.
- 2017 Completion of our Geotechnical Investigation (OSHPD) for the John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital Admitting Building and Emergency Department expansion in Indio, California.
- 2017 Completion of our Geotechnical Investigation (OSHPD) for the future Eisenhower Surgical Center in Rancho Mirage, California.
- 2017 Congratulations Eric Harris and Art Bracamonte on the passage of the American Concrete Institute (A.C.I.) Concrete Field Testing Technician – Grade 1 examination.
- 2017 Ongoing field testing and special inspection services for U.S. Grower Cold Storage facility reconstruction project in Vernon, California.
- 2015 Welcome Eric Harris, Nicole Hickey, and Corie Bellucci to the Sladden Engineering team.
- 2015 Indian Wells Tennis Garden – Sladden is proud to be associated with the world class tennis facility and valued member of the Watkins Landmark Team on the current Stadium 1 renovations and future Stadium 3 project.
- 2015 Weber Metals – Sladden Engineering is proud to be part of the Weber Metals team for their new forged press facility in Long Beach, California. Estimated completion in 2017.
- 2015 CR&R – Completing Phase 2 of the CR&R Green Waste digester facility in Perris, California. New Phase estimated to take place in 2016.
- 2015 CEO Frank Gorman elected president of CARPD California Association of Recreation and Park Districts. Reelected as the chairman of the Hemet/San Jacinto Water Master.
- 2014 Indian Wells Tennis Garden – completion of the 100 million dollar Stadium 2 expansion project.
Sladden Engineering has provided comprehensive geotechnical engineering services for a wide spectrum of civil engineering projects. Sladden Engineering assists governmental agencies, developers, construction managers, and other design professionals from the preliminary design phases of a development through construction. Our complete scope of services provides our clients with consistency and continuity throughout the development and construction process.