FacilitiesHospitals, schools, libraries, and many other public buildings are constructed under the purview of the California Division of the State Architect (DSA). DSA requirements are typically more stringent than those used for private construction. Sladden Engineering personnel have extensive experience with DSA requirements.
- We Typically Provide the Following Services for Public Facility Projects:
- Fault Hazard Identification
- Liquefaction Evaluation
- Foundation Engineering
- Seismic Design Parameters
- Materials Testing and Special Inspection
- Project Types:
- Elementary Schools
- Middle Schools
- High Schools
- Colleges and Universities
- Municipal and Agency Structures
Sladden Engineering has provided comprehensive geotechnical engineering services for a wide spectrum of civil engineering projects. Sladden Engineering assists governmental agencies, developers, construction managers, and other design professionals from the preliminary design phases of a development through construction. Our complete scope of services provides our clients with consistency and continuity throughout the development and construction process.