Commercial/Industrial DevelopmentSladden Engineering has provided consulting services on 1,000’s of commercial and industrial developments throughout Southern California. Our experience includes shops and restaurants, small strip malls, large shopping centers, and light to heavy industrial facilities. Our long-term clients include commercial and industrial developers and manufacturing companies.
- Sladden Engineering’s Commercial and Industrial Development Services Include:
- Geotechnical Feasibility Studies
- Observation and Testing During Grading
- Geologic Evaluation
- Foundation Design Recommendations
- Pavement Design Recommendations
- Material Testing and Special Inspection
- Project Types:
- Commercial Office Buildings
- Local Shopping Sites
- Grocery Stores
- Regional Shopping Centers
- Light Industrial
- Heavy Industrial
Sladden Engineering has provided comprehensive geotechnical engineering services for a wide spectrum of civil engineering projects. Sladden Engineering assists governmental agencies, developers, construction managers, and other design professionals from the preliminary design phases of a development through construction. Our complete scope of services provides our clients with consistency and continuity throughout the development and construction process.